- Extensive knowledge of bricklaying techniques and procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Thorough understanding of math and geometry.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Technical/vocational school program preferred.
- Three years of related experience required.
- Prolonged periods of standing and working outside.
- Physically able to perform labor required to lay bricks and concrete blocks.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.